TM's by the Den

 

During the pandemic month I wished to visit Wine Rack in Sai Ying Pun to shop for a few bottles of wine to fill my mini vine cellar. Then I planned to have a nice lunch nearby to make a pleasant day.  Unfortunately, the familiar face of the German owner was not present. Andy flew back to Germany for a while. I lost the zeal and walked a few stores apart to enjoy a gourmet treat at TM's by the Den.


The entrance of TM's by the Den looks quite normal, without fabulous decorations. But the interior is quite atmospheric, a strong feel of passion, art and calling for attention. Good impression!


TM's by the Den offers a fusion of exquisite Latin American and Peruvian flavor. The specialty can be ordered as a la carte.  But as lunch sets were offered and my patronage was the first time. I, of course, went for the offer.  Next time, the choice can be the Latin American / Peruvian dishes or her signature of Australian Wagyu beef.


For appetizer, I picked the sweet Thai chicken salad, It's fresh and delicious. There were  choices of the main with pairing carbohydrate:

Salmon coated in quinoa with mashed potato
Grilled pork with pasta
Roasted chicken with rice
Steak with chips
Leek and Spinach with risotto 


My choice was the salmon. It was cooked well and tasty. I liked the lightness. The mashed potato did not block my stomach. I enjoyed the whole dish very much. Guests around seemed enjoyed their food and chatting a lot.


Lastly came the dessert. But I would say my homemade fudgy brownie was significantly much better. A meal for just over HKD100 with good service and tasty food can't be complained.



If you wish to have steak or Peruvian food, you can take a look of the menu below. 









Comments