Dumplings in Queen's Street 皇后街老北方餃子

皇后街老北方餃子老闆
 
I ate at Queen's Street Cooked Food Market a few times and had attempts to try out the dumplings.  But one order contains 10 dumplings. I always doubted if I could eat all of them.  Until one day, a friend bought me an order as takeaway, I could taste it.  Good!  5 mutton and 5 vegetable with pork dumplings.  Both were very good.  It's not difficult to eat 10.

經過這小店很多次,常認為自己吃不了10隻餃子,每次都略過,直至朋友外賣了羊肉和豆苗豬肉餃,嘩!食過番尋味,昨晚又再一試美味。羊肉餃已沽清,豆苗豬肉餃和九菜帶子餃都很美味可口,老闆的熱情招待,多了一些人情味,很窩心。

The owner is very friendly, can understand Cantonese and tried to speak with his strong accent.  After we have placed our order, he served us tomato egg soup, for free, meant to tame the spice of the homemade chilli sauce.  Mutton dumplings were sold out, unfortunately.  But dumplings with vegetable and scallop or pork are also good.


Address: Food Market, 1 Queen Street , Food Market, 1 Queen Street , Sheung Wan
地址: 上環皇后街1號皇后街熟食市場

Comments