Dine Inn 開餐


Nowadays, it becomes a norm to search for restaurants sharing similar social values. A lot of restaurants claim / show their values and can be easily found at various apps or websites. I needed to go to Jordan and looked for restaurants with popular endorsements. Dine Inn 開餐 was one of the restaurants with high votes and it stands towards democracy and justice.


I arrived around 7pm. The entrance was full of stickers / notes. On each side was 3-dimensional male and female figures. The man looked so real and caught everybody's attention.  


There was already a short queue. I was lucky to get a small table for myself. The interior was as impressive as the exterior, full of stickers and stuffy animals. The majority of guests was young people, in their twenties. Sitting next to me was a young family.


Yup, I should talk about the food. The menu provides a wide selection. Noodles, rice dishes of different countries, nostalgic food and a great variety of snacks.  I could not decide to have a chicken and scallop laksa 喇沙or pickled fish noodle 酸菜魚. Both sounded nice but I have one stomach only. I picked laksa. It looked gorgeous when it was shared. Nice colour, fragrance and taste. The portion of chicken and mini scallops was generous. I was happy and satisfied.



The situation of covid-19 has become very severe. Dining in after 6pm is totally forbidden. Either restaurants only provide take-away or shall be closed. I brought a top for alternation in Jordan. So, I revisited Dine Inn again.  I ordered a drink and chicken rice. The chicken pieces were big. They were soft and nice. Special print is seen on the drink bottle: 「香港人加油 」'Hongkongers keep cheers up'.




Comments