Cóm Bánh Mì by Chef Phuc Dat Bich



I walked passed Cóm Bánh Mì by Chef Phuc Dat Bich once or twice. Already the first time passing by I thought I should try one day.  But it took long till the first trial as it was a bit distant from my office. I went there alone. Inside is a nice ambient. The walls are painted blue. A few Vietnamese paintings hung on the walls. Lamps with characteristics and different oriental styles caught attention near the cashier.  Impression was great.



A quick lunch menu is posted at the entrance of Cóm Bánh Mì by Chef Phuc Dat Bich.  It contains noodle/rice/sandwich (bánh mi) as the main course, a snack and a drink. Prices are between HK$80 and 90.  It is a good offer in Wanchai.


My first dish at Cóm Bánh Mì was com gá, shredded chicken rice served with scallion sauce. It is similar to Hainan chicken rice which originated from the town in South China but also extensively served in Thai or Singaporean way.  The rice was fragrant. The chicken was tender and delicious. A big thumb up!




The next time at Cóm Bánh Mì I went for beef pho with rice paper roll. The roll had a soft bouncy wrap with tasty prawns and pork. The pho portion was small.


Address:
28 Tai Wong Street East, Wanchai.



Comments