Rosa Bridge 紅橋


I went to Flower Market in Prince Edward for gardening stuff as it would be time for sowing seeds after the Mid-Autumn festival. Then it was time for lunch.  Not much thinking I opt to visit Rosa Bridge Restaurant 紅橋 which I was attracted to its Malaysian curry beef when I passed by it some time ago.



Lunch menu with 5 choices were provide during Friday and the weekend. Oh, not bad. For less than HKD60 is a decent lunch in ever more expensive Hong Kong. Let's go for it.   All looked good. And I went for honey pork chop Omurice. What is omurice? It is rice wrapped in omelette.



Guests can choose between Chinese and Western soup. I picked West, mushroom soup. It's good. Inside are also mushroom slices and corn.


The pork chop was tender and juicy. The sauce is slightly sour which was counter balanced with the sweet honey. Love it!


The rice was coated with egg. The egg fragrance assimilated into the rice and eaten with tomato sauce. It's interesting and nice.



Yes, I originated came for the Malaysian curry beef. Well, next time. For sure, I will return. Perhaps, next week, after the Mid-Autumn Festival.

Comments