Kim's Spoon, Tsuen Wan


A long while ago I read about Kim's Spoon in a magazine.  Every time I passed by Nan Fung Centre, it was not time for lunch or dinner.  Until a few days ago, I was nearby to pick up to my spectacles  and could have an early lunch there.  In terms of cost, it is good value for a quick lunch. The portion was big. The taste was OK. The beef was not warm. I was not sure if the kind of dish I ordered was served cold. But for HKD55 for a big portion of beef rice, mixed vegetables, vermicelli and a drink, I could not complain.  If I have a chance for dinner and try different dishes, I will be in a better position to comment on the food quality. Refer to its website, the choices of food seem tremendous.  BBQ, hot pot, traditional stone rice, rice cake, kimbab (seaweed rice roll with vegetables and meat), deep fried chicken......  Endless choices of food.



And the venue is airy with much light. Two sides of the restaurant face outside. Natural light permeates into the venue to make it lively and enjoyable.


Apart from the big portion, a big pot of Kimchi is put on each table. Guests can eat as much as they like.  In all other Korean restaurants, small appetizer dishes are served. Here has no variety but big quantity.  Depend on your preference is.




Comments