Grandma's Dumplings 婆婆家餃子館


Dah Sing Bank offers its cardholders birthday delights.  I took the beauty offer provided by Bioscreen. After the trial treatment I went for the restaurant recommended by the beautician, Panny. It is called Grandma's Dumpling婆婆家餃子館.


For the first trial, I picked a common and conservative dish: pork soup noodle which is one of the typical noodles offered in Shanghainese restaurant.  It's nice!



After my other facial treatment, I visited Grandma's dumpling again.  My picks were tomato egg soup noodle and half portion dumplings.  Dumplings were superb!  I didn't not mean that the noodle was bad, but a bit less appealing as the dumplings.

The choices of another two times:  sour spicy cold noodle and pickled cabbage fish filet.  Taste of both was a bit heavy for me.  I prefer lighted taste.  For pickled cabbage fish filet, I prefer the one at Sichuan Paradise 天府人家.



It is about the third time eating there I saw a big piece of grassland in front.  It is extensive and looks like in Mongolia. Psalm 133 is written on it. How beautiful it is!  God's people live together in unit y.  It is an utopia. The Chinese translation:

1看哪,弟兄和睦同住
是何等的善,何等的美!
2這好比那貴重的油澆在亞倫的頭上,
流到鬍鬚,又流到他的衣襟;
3又好比黑門的甘露降在錫安山
因為在那裏有耶和華所命定的福,就是永遠的生命。

Comments

Popular Posts