幸腹滿屋日本料理 Blissful Home


I needed to collect bedding combo at the Hong Kong Industrial Centre in Lai Chi Kok. The centre is a fashion wholesale place for clothing from local, Mainland China and Korea (as said).  I did my shopping there from time to time. The online bedding shop Forever Home has got a physical venue for the touch and feel of the products and as a place for collection as well.






More restaurants can be found in the area nowadays.  All kinds of cuisine can be sure to apt for one's taste.  I opt for Japanese this time.  For just HK$128 at 幸腹滿屋日本料理  Blissful Home, one could have fabulous sashimi rice, fully filled with salmon, tuna, yellow-tail, prawn, sea urchin.  What can you say?  Good value!  The only bad thing was I sat near the kitchen entrance, not a nice scene. The restaurant was busy and that was the only one seat.....


It was full house when I visited on a Saturday afternoon.   There were many choices of lunch set. Prices are unbelievably low.  It tells the reason why it was so crowded.  Of course, complemented by the food quality.











Shop 1, G/F, Trust Centre,912 -914 Cheung Sha Wan Road, Lai Chi Kok

Comments

Popular Posts