Palco


My colleague Joey is a food gourmet.   She knows good restaurants and is willing to spend on food more than all other things.  Dresses are bought from Zalora.  But she pay lots for food.  One day, she bought me to Palco for lunch.  Yes, it's pricey but the appetiser and main course were still worth HK$188 + 10%.


I began with a very special soup, chilled Marinate Melon Soup with Hokkaido Scallop.  It was very refreshing and delightful.  The pale green with honey dew melon and yummy scallop. Even now I can imagine that the scallop was swimming alive in my mouth.



Joey had clams.  It looked mouthwatering. It would be nice to share one or two from her.  But she did not read my mind.  Ha ha!


My main course is a bit contrast to my appetiser, trunky meat vs. refreshing melon and scallop.  But they did not conflict between themselves. The rosemary lamb loin dice with red sweet paprika risotto was divine.   So so so delicious!  Joey was happy with her air-dried pork jowl sundried tomato fusilli. These made me with a happy heart for going back to work.



Dessert was good but not fantastic. Will I come back to Palco? Yes, for meeting friends who love good food.


Comments