Trusty Gourmet 信得過


I saw a colleague have take away from Trusty Gourmet.  It aroused my curiosity and searched for it over the internet.  It is famous for Chinese apricot pig lung soup and pig liver noodle.  The name sound familiar to me.  Until I was there I remembered I visited it previously and tried the pig lung soup which was superb.  Today I looked at the photos taken. Oh! it was 3 years ago.




I ordered the pig liver rice vermicelli and vegetable at the second visit.  The liver was tender, not too thick or thin.  It is easy to over cook the liver.  But it was cooked perfectly here.   There were 5 pieces in the bowl.  Slowly I ate all and the well cooked rice vermicelli.  Complemented with the vegetables made a healthy and satisfactory meal.  Happy!

Menu for your reference.  It worths a visit!




灣仔謝斐道307-311號快添大廈地下A號舖

Comments