BriKetenia


You may not have thought of Kwun Tong for fine food restaurant. And no Michelin 1 star restaurant. Neither did I.  But since I had my first dinner at BriKetenia, the conception has totally changed. BriKetenia is a hotel with a Michelin-star restaurant in France.  It goes the way of simple elegance with a lively spirit.  I have never been there but could feel it just a glimpse of its website. 


The food was fantastic!  For sure I will return.   It was a struggle to show which picture at the top. Indeed my most favourite of the last visit was the juicy tender steak.  But how to resist the colourful desserts?

My choice of the appetiser was scallop, fresh!   My friend took the foie gras creme brulee.  Wow! A tiny tiny portion is full of the fragrance and velvet taste of foie gras.   Superb!




And the pork loin was cooked with truffle.  You can imagine how great it was.   

I like BriKetenia because it is good in every aspect, not only one kind of food or course but all courses and choices.  And it does not impose pride or classy feeling.  Waiter and waitress were friendly. You won't feel the environment as those soaring pricing places but casual elegance with a heart devoting to supreme quality food.  Without wine a person cost around HK$375, September 2016.



Comments