Muji Cafe


It is a luxury to have colleagues hunting for big flavors and sumptuous food for lunch.  Every Friday will be something special. This was the second Friday since I have started a new job in Wanchai.   I was brought to Muji Cafe for lunch.  Passing by their kitchen were beautiful bread loaves.  Gorgeous!



The ambience of the cafe was relaxed, cosy, natural and easy.  The restaurants focuses on seasonality, freshness and natural flavors.  It said one meal could be up to 10 different vegetables.  Yes, indeed, it could be.   For the lunch menu, one can choose 2 to 3 appetizers which are vegetables oriented.   For main course, you can pick one between 5 to 6 choices.   I picked orange pork.  It was very good.  For carbonhydrates, you can choose between rice and bread roll.  I took the latter.  It was soft, not my favourite type  (German) but it was OK.  My colleagues seemed very satisfied.




2 appetizers + soup + 1 main course cost about HK$100.  Tea and dessert will be extra.  May worth a try.

Comments