QUEMO

My colleagues like good food, especially on Friday. We go to good restaurant almost as a norm.  This time was to celebrate a colleague's birthday.  And Quemo, a Spanish restaurant was picked.  The food was very good. But here is the birthday cake at the end, a Napoleon from Tony Wong.


Each of us could order two tapas and one main, as included in the lunch menu. My first tapa was eggplant stuffed with vegetables and Manchego cheese.   It was cooked delicately.  Any my second tapa was wonderfully good, Chorizo Croquetas.  I did not feel like eating deep fried sausage but really liked it.  It was not spicy at all.


Some other choices were marinated salmon with crispy bread (really crunchy). Spanish pasta with Barcelona sauce, salad, chicken wings, etc.  My colleagues enjoyed the tapas very well.   



My main was FRICANDO Beef Stew potato mushroom . The part was beef shin and the way of cooking was rather Chinese.  Nevertheless I liked it.  Among all, the Chorizo Croquetas was my favourite.  


The manager was funny and staff attentive.  But the serving time was very very long.   We had to chase the main two times and hurry the eating as it was close to 2pm.  Our dessert, Manchego cheesecake was very different from the normal cheesecake.  It was rustic and there was a hint of savoury taste.   How about our Napoleon? Oh, packed to the office as our afternoon tea.




Comments