Uchi Coffee 屋子咖啡


I returned from Europe last night and will have an interview in two days.  To have a good impression, the first thing is to have a hair cut.  My hair dresser is in Tai Wai.  My appointment was at 2pm. It's perfect for a lunch nearby.  Normally, my first choice is Hon Nin Restaurant.  But I would like to have newbie this time.  Uchi Coffee 屋子咖啡 is the no. 1 recommendation at Openrice.  As a single diner, I could get a table after 2-minute waiting.  Wonderful!

 


The venue is tiny and down to earth. It's packed with people, mostly young people and young families.   A menu with different categories of food was quickly provided.  Or look at the blackboards around for today's specials.


I opt for the Japanese beef menu.  It came with a salad, Japanese appetizer and a drink.  Underneath the beef was a big pile of vermicelli.  It absorbed the best part of the juicy beef and tasted very nice.  The rice dotted with spices was good too.  A full stomach left no room for dessert.  The price level is similar to decent Japanese restaurant though it tucks in a corner in Tai Wai.



Comments