Maccha House 抹茶館

 

It's the third time to dine at the Maccha House.  I like the food and the green tea red bean latte.  The first time there was after a decent and long walk along the Shing Mun River in Shatin.  It was tea time.  I had a good chat with Carmen, a friend since 2005.  A few options were provided at tea time.  Both of us took Hokkaido pork ramen and the green tea red bean latte.  Like, like and like!  It even triggered a wish to make green tea latte at home.  Of course, it was not as nice as the professional.



My second visit was with Angel, retro celebrating her birthday.  We had pork and beef rice respectively.
Both were sumptuous. The portion was small.  Good.  We would not like get so fat.


My third visit was with Carmen at tea time again. Her choice remained as the Hokkaido pork ramen.  I opt for chicken rice.  The soy sauce mixed with the onsen egg tasted wonderful.  I wished the portion would be bigger to lengthen the joy.  For drinks, no wonder, green tea red bean latte again.  The green tea dominated but was not overpower.  It's a good place to chat during the week.




Comments