牛奶仔 Milk Boy


I overheard this Milk Boy restaurant when I dined at Brother Sau.  It is under the same owner but the focus is Tibet pork. Excellent flavour, softy and juicy!  It is cooked with Chinese celery, pickled mustard green (咸酸菜), Chinese fungus, etc. So yummy!  Ruby and I ate the dish, ginger fried vegetable and rice.  

The restaurant is named after Uncle Milk.  He worked at Shaw Brothers when he was 13 and drank milk and ate milk bun everyday.  Brother Sau has known Uncle Milk for years and opened this restaurant under Uncle Milk's management.   Nice story!



The cured meat claypot rice was ordered from another table.  The smell was heavenly good.  I wish I could enjoy it with a big group of friends, one day.



61-63 Woosung Street, Yaumatei    
油麻地吳松街61-63號地下
2598 8082






Comments