Kitchen, W Hong Kong



It's a retro birthday celebration.  Thank you Fanny and bringing me to a new venue with new fantastic trial, Kitchen at W Hotel.  Most guests went there for buffet dinner.  We, as an exception, went for À la carte. Good that we enjoyed food fit for our stomach.
Fanny is a bread lover.  The first serving, bread, satisfied her.  It is obvious, 3 out of 4 pieces.  And it left her a smaller stomach for the rest.









We began the courses with a lobster salad. Giant claw with fresh leaves and asparagus.



The next pork ribs, one of their recommended dishes, juicy and succulent.  Yum! And we had tailored made sized catchup and mayonnaise for the meat.  Cute!







Only one misfortune: the spaghetti was served the same time with the ribs.  So, it got cold very soon.  I imagine that it should taste much better when it was warm.


No meal ends without dessert.  My choice was berries mille feuille for I love berries whilst I do not attempt to make mille feuille.  For me, it's a kind of decadence.  Full of fat though yummy.   It's OK to eat once a while.  If I make it nice, it will be sinful to get endless fat into my body.

Comments