Sushi Hiro, 壽司廣

 

Sushi Hiro 壽司廣 is one of the best sushi places I tried in the recent years.  It's pricey but quality is superb.  The two cheaper menu cost $460 each.  One features Tempura and mixed sushi and the other contains 12 different pieces of sushi.  Two  different kinds of soup served between and the meal ended with choices of ice cream.


My choice was the sushi menu.  I was very satisfied with the different fish, scallop and especially my favour, sea urchin.  A night with friend and good food, nothing can be better.  It don't attempt to write an essay of how good each of the sushi.  Photos tell.  You have no reason of delaying visit. I tried the one at Tsim Sha Tsui and will definitely tried the other at Causeway Bay.  Yeah!






7/F, The Toy House, 100 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
2377 9877

Comments