Imasuke, 今助

Imasuke Shoukadou Bento

My colleague Louis told me that he and his girl Japanese friend liked the food from a Japanese restaurant in Shatin during lunch on Friday.  The food was local and delicious.  The same night a friend showed me a photo of the restaurant mentioned by Louis and asked me if I would like to have lunch there.  Coincidence!  Yup!  Let's try - Imasuke 今助

It's Sunday, not crowded at lunch hour.  We arrived before noon.  There were plenty empty tables.  But the scene is totally different at night.  The menu was very attractive.  There a lot of options, different food combinations to satisfy all kinds of appetite.  Prices were not high.


My friend Winnie order Rice with Eel.  It tasted good.  Cost: HKD90.  I had it at Kyozasa for lunch on Friday and paid HKD75.  But it was much smaller.  Winnie's eel looked fatty and yummy.  It's worth to pay a bit more.  Kyozasa is a good Japanese restaurant.  Many Japanese dine there.  Don't misunderstand my meaning.


My choice is the more expensive one, a combo of everything @ HKD102. Tempura batter was not thick.  Nice prawn and vegetables.  My favourite is always pumpkin.


Sashimi was fresh.  There were 5 pieces.  Not bad! Grilled fish and roast beef were good too.  But tempura and sashimi remained my favourite at this meal. 

Imasuke Tataki Beef

Imasuke - Grilled Mackerel & Egg Roll with Eel

Shop 708 New Town Plaza Phase 1, Sha Tin                                                    
沙田正街18號新城市廣場一期7樓708號舖

Comments