Shun Fung Pork Cutlet Dan Dan Noodle 順風排骨担担麵


It was after my cake baking class at Coup Kitchen, learnt to make raspberry mousse pistachio crème brulee cake. As I am seldom in Tin Hau District, I could only ask the cake chef where I could have a simple lunch.  It's why I  pop into this unnoticed small restaurant for Dandan noodles.  For the first trial, of course it must be the signature dish, pork chop Dandan noodle with mild spice.  Good!  noodle infused with the soup and peanut sauce.  Juicy pork chop!  Together with a big soy milk cost HK$45.  A good deal in nowadays Hong Kong with severe inflation.


Another day, another visit.  This time I tried the drunken chicken  vegetable rice.  Hmm, chicken breast, my least favourite as I don't like rough meat.  The wine was not especially outstanding.  Looking around, all tables were put with bowls of pork dandan noodle.  Should I try other dishes or stick to the pork dandan noodle next time?





Prices of noodle and rice dishes are identical and OK, between HK$45 and 56.  But the pan fry dishes are expensive.  Most are around $75. Snacks are not cheap too.  The best offer is pork, $25.

Address: 63-81 Electric Road, North Point.  Around the intersection of Electric Road and Ching Fung Street.

Comments