Supreme Beef Brisket Soup 澳門九記清湯腩王

6 Apr 2014

It's almost 3 years ago that I discovered this restaurant.  This time I accidently found its branch at Portland Street in Yaumatei. It has opened 3 branches in different areas of Kowloon.  And it has a website.  Interesting!  

The dish of my second visit is curry brisket with rice.  It was very good, not spicy but fragrant delicious. I almost wanted to just order an extra noodle to go with the curry sauce.  Just I was already full.  So, I took it away with me.

46 Portland Street, Yaumatei
2771 9897



5 June 2011


I went to Yaumatei to search for a cherry/olive pitter.  There are a lot of stores selling kitchenware in Shanghai Street.  Anything you can imagine can be found there, with a drastic discount, but may not as fancy in elevated stores.  I got one from the last store, Mankee, I visited.  Lucky me!


Then it's time for lunch.  I bumped into this noodle restaurant.  Outside shows a lot of photos with artists.  It seemed good.  The first trial did not disappoint me.  First test is the soup.  It's full of beef favour.  The soup was not very oily.  A nice surprise is small dried scallops dotted in the bowl of brisket.  The beef brisket is a bit fat.  But no worry, it's not in my stomach.  The beef was tender, juicy and tasted good. The radish was naturally sweet.  So, a tick, a place can be revisited.

Where is it?  The corner between the Temple Street and Wing Sing Lane.

Comments